Optimization Done Right
- Meta Descriptions, Titles, H1’s, Alt Attributes – We analyze & fix everything on your site for Google. On-Page SEO is important for long-term rankings, our team of experts handle this for you.
- Data Driven Optimization – It’s vital to know how to optimize a site before doing it, we analyze your competitors to see how to optimize your site correctly.
- Regular A/B Testing – Optimizing a website once isn’t enough, it takes regular changes to ensure that you’re ranking as high as possible. Monthly A/B testing covers this.
Optimized from Start to finish
To rank on Google, you need to have no technical issues, along with your keywords implemented on-site. We handle this for you.
- Provide us with editor access to your website.
- We fix as many on-site issues, errors & warnings as possible within 3-4 weeks.
- Our auditor will be rescanned for a comparison report, for full transparency.
- After the first month, we A/B test our changes to stay ahead of search trends.
Our Optimization Process
Optimization is a vital part of the SEO process. There are many ways to do this, but we believe that it’s best to follow what Google recommends. We don’t shortcut our way to fast rankings, as they don’t last for long.
When you register with us, we’ll do a few tasks to get started with the optimization process –
- We’ll audit your site in-depth to find any errors, issues & warnings that need to be fixed
- Analyze competitor sites to see what’s working on your target keywords
- Go through and document any existing on-page optimization
We then take a week to collect data on what sites are doing well on your target keywords, along with what content structure, keyword density & content works well.
Over the next 2-3 weeks, we’ll go through your site, fix all on-site issues and rescan for a comparison report for full transparency on the work that has been done. It’s important to note that optimization isn’t a one-time task, it requires constant revisions to get the highest possible ranking, we handle this for you.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out.